Customer Service Administrator with DutchGłówna lokalizacja: Wroclaw, Dolnośląskie - PL Identyfikator oferty 065610 Kod pocztowy 50-265
- dealing with issues of undelivered shipments - making sure they are understood by the shipper;
- providing shippers with necessary information and possible solutions via phone and email;
- liaising between origin and destination countries to ensure open issues are resolved in agreed frametime;
- general administrative tasks (e.g. creating reports, fulfilling database)
- stable work conditions (job agreement);
- competitive salary;
- life insurance;
- pension plan;
- private medical care;
- Multisport card;
- special training program for new employees;
- fruit for employees every Wednesday;
- employee library and board games rental;
- work in modern office in the city centre (University Business Park - Łódź ul. Wólczańska 178);
- possibility to gain professional experience in international environment;
- great atmosphere and many employee committees which you can be part of (e.g charity, sport, leadership development etc.).
We expect from candidates:
- fluent Dutch (speaking and writing) is a must;
- good English;
- strong communication skills and positive attitude;
- problem solving, analysis, good decision making;
- computer literacy.
UPS believes, that person with potential can learn anything, so we don't expect from you any job experience. The most important for us is your potential, personality and openess for new experiences.
Jak dotąd nie obejrzałeś/-aś żadnej z naszych ofert pracy.
Podobne ofertyPrzeglądaj wszystkie dostępne oferty pracy
OFERTY PRACY NA MAPIE
Zobacz, dokąd dojdzie Future YouDowiedz się więcej
Ustaw powiadomienie o ofertach pracy
Weź krok w stronę Future You