Brokerage Administrator with NorwegianGłówna lokalizacja: Wroclaw, Dolnośląskie - PL Identyfikator oferty 060085
- assigning appropriate custom codes on the invoices;
- preparing customs documents;
- contact with internal and external customers and Customs Offices;
- other administrative tasks.
- stable work conditions (job agreement);
- competitive salary;
- life insurance;
- pension plan;
- private medical care;
- Multisport card;
- special training program for new employees;
- fruit for employees every Wednesday;
- employee library and board games rental;
- work in modern office in the city centre (Bema street);
- possibility to gain professional experience in international environment;
- great atmosphere and many employee committees which you can be part of (e.g charity, sport, leadership development etc.).
We expect from candidates:
- good Norwegian (writing and speaking);
- communicative English;
- good work organizational skills;
- readiness to work on interim (15:15 - 23:30) or night shift (22:00 - 6:00)
- problem solving and analysis;
- computer literacy.
UPS believes, that person with potencial can learn anything, so we don't expect from you any job experience. The most important for us is your potencial, personality and openess for new experiences.
Podobne ofertyPrzeglądaj wszystkie dostępne oferty pracy
OFERTY PRACY NA MAPIE
Zobacz, dokąd dojdzie Future You.Dowiedz się więcej
Ustaw powiadomienie o ofertach pracy
Weź krok w stronę Future You