Administrator with Italian
- Wrocław, Polska
- Job-ID: 069213
FUTURE YOU FINDS THE RIGHT FIT
- English language skills 7
- Communicator 9
- Team player 9
- Detail-oriented 6
- Problem-solver 7
- YOU MAKE AN IMPACT ON A GLOBAL SCALE
- JOIN A DIVERSE TEAM OF EXPERTS
- YOU ARE INVOLVED IN INTERESTING TASKS AND PROJECTS
- ENGAGE IN EFFECTIVE CONVERSATIONS WITH CUSTOMERS TO BUILD STRONG PROFESSIONAL RAPPORT
- ORGANIZE DAY-TO-DAY DUTIES AND MANAGE GENERAL ADMINISTRATIVE TASKS
Sample Career Path for the Accounting Area
Administrator Leads to Analyst/ Junior Specialist and Coordinator
Senior Administrator Leads to Senior Analyst / SpecialistCoordinator Leads to Team Leader
Specialist Leads to Senior SpecialistTeam Leader Leads to Supervisor
Senior Specialist Leads to ManagerSupervisor Leads to Manager
FUTURE YOU GETS MORE
Private Healthcare Learn More ❯
Life Insurance Learn More ❯
MultiSport Card Learn More ❯
Location Learn More ❯
UPS University Learn More ❯
Onboarding program Learn More ❯
Job Opportunity Program Learn More ❯
Retirement Plans Learn More ❯
All of our employees are covered by the private medical care program from the beginning of their employment. The services provided include: free specialist consultations, outpatient procedures, diagnostic and laboratory tests and vaccination.
Each of our employees from the beginning of employment have the option of joining additional accident insurance, the premium of which is fully covered by UPS.
UPS Global Business Services offers co-financing for a MultiSport card for every employee from the first month of employment.
Our Global Business Services Center is located in Wrocław, a 3-minute walk from Ostrów Tumski, and 10 minutes from the Wrocław Market Square. In Łódź, our office is a 10-minute walk from the famous Piotrkowska Street.
We guarantee access to a portal where you can use the library with numerous industry items and develop hard and soft skills. You will get access to courses, books and videos developed by experts; you will be able to manage your learning process and acquire new competences.
We understand that starting a new job is an event that can be stressful. We want you to feel the best at UPS, which is why every new employee is covered by the onboarding program. With this program, you will learn about the culture and processes of UPS GBS and smoothly pass the onboarding process.
Job Opportunity Program
We offer our employees unlimited development opportunities, supported by the "We Promote from Within" philosophy. Many of our management team are selected as part of our internal promotion process.
You also have the possibility to join a very favorable Retirement Plan (PPE) that is fully sponsored by UPS. This is not only a good way to take care of your future, but also an idea to start saving.
Administrator with ItalianGłówna lokalizacja: Wroclaw, Dolnośląskie - PL
- Assign custom codes to invoices
- Prepare customs documents
- Manage the communication between customers and customs offices
- Work on general administrative tasks
- Communication skills in English (level B1)
- Good Italian skills (level B2)
- Organizational and analytical skills
- A problem-solver mindset
- Good command of MS Office applications
What we offer
- Permanent, contracted employment
- Possibility of remote work
- Life insurance, pension plan and private medical care
- Extensive onboarding
- MultiSport Card
- Lots of career development opportunities in an international environment
Jak dotąd nie obejrzałeś/-aś żadnej z naszych ofert pracy.
Podobne ofertyPrzeglądaj wszystkie dostępne oferty pracy
OFERTY PRACY NA MAPIE
Zobacz, dokąd dojdzie Future YouDowiedz się więcej
Ustaw powiadomienie o ofertach pracy
Weź krok w stronę Future You